[Discuss] CrowdStrike

Kent Borg kentborg at borg.org
Wed Jul 24 16:20:22 EDT 2024

On 7/24/24 12:59, Kent Borg wrote:
> Remember, "QA" is a dirty word these days.

I clicked on their "Careers" page and searched for "qa".

Out of 400-something open jobs, I got 15 hits. Of those only three have
QA in the title. All three are in India. Two of these are QA for
"marketing websites", the third is for "Salesforce CPQ" (which I guess
means "configure, price, quote").

The descriptions for the other 12 positions all *mention* QA, but none
*are* QA

I assume no new job postings could come out of this so soon, so that
means as of before this fiasco they weren't hiring for any QA, not on
their actual product. Because they had it covered. They knew what they
were doing.

-kb