[Discuss] Skilled electronics repair in Boston area?

Daniel Barrett dbarrett at blazemonger.com
Sun May 29 12:48:07 EDT 2022

If you had a piece of unusual hardware that needed an unusual part
replaced (which requires careful soldering), and you had all the parts
needed, where would you take it in the Boston area?

I have a few old network music players (Squeezebox Booms) that need
their display panels replaced. An enthusiastic hobbyist has created
full instructions:

  https://joes-tech-blog.blogspot.com/2016/06/logitech-squeezebox-boom-vfd-display.html

but they are beyond my hardware abilities.

Thanks for any recommendations. I'll summarize the replies I receive
back to the list.

--
Dan Barrett
dbarrett at blazemonger.com